CREATING BEAUTIFUL SMILES WITH
Tender Dental Care takes infection control and sterilization very seriously. By using state-of-the-art materials and sterilization techniques, Dr. Prabha Raju and her team maintain a high level of infection control in Burton, Michigan.
At our practice, we closely abide by the infection control guidelines of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We look for any opportunity in which we can improve our infection control efforts because we are committed to creating an environment that is safe for both our patients and team. Some of these efforts include:
- Eye and mouth protection for team members
- Disinfectants, such as hand soap
- Chemical, professional-grade chemical disinfection materials used on countertops and other surfaces
- Sterilization of all handpieces and other equipment before and after each use
- The use of disposable materials to lessen the risk of cross-contamination
We complete our sterilization with a device called an autoclave, which kills bacteria and viruses with extreme heat, steam and pressure. Your health, safety and comfort are most important to us as we provide you with quality dental health care. If you have any questions regarding our sterilization practices or would like to meet with our dentist, please call our team at 810-715-3368 .